Good Memories of Edible Art
Remember the Good Times with us!
The popular Edible Art Tour has once again been postponed until 2022 but we are celebrating in June 2021 with Good Memories of Edible Art honoring ARTsmart’s long-standing Edible Art Tour partners. This online auction of a special edition of handmade collectible plates will support the participating artists and restaurants in addition to ARTsmart programs.
We are featuring the work of partnerships between our long-standing Santa Fe restaurants and galleries on Canyon Road and downtown, who have over the years, contributed to the success of ARTsmart’s annual Edible Art Tour.
- Barbara Meikle Fine Art Gallery with Artist: Barbara Meikle and Restaurant: Del Charro
- Canyon Road Contemporary Art Gallery with Artist: Phyllis Kapp and Restaurant: Jambo Cafe
- The Signature Gallery with Artist: Gayle Wisbon and Restaurant: Osteria d’ Assisi
- Sorrel Sky Gallery with Artist: Tamara Rymer and Restaurant: The Shed
- Sugarman-Peterson Gallery with Artist: Bud Root-Michaels and Restaurant: Hervé Wine Bar
- Ventana Fine Art Gallery with Artist: Rebecca Tobey and Restaurant The Pink Adobe
Artists from galleries will partner with a restaurant to create a special edition of plates in the style of Buon Ricordo plates. The Buon Ricordo (translated, “Good Memories”) plates represent the culinary specialties and good times had at various restaurants throughout Italy. This tradition began in Italy in 1964 and continues today, with worldwide collectors. This year, ARTsmart will remember the good times we’ve had at past Edible Art Tours and celebrate our community through this special project. Participating artists and restaurants will create a theme for a set of plates. Designs may be inspired by the restaurant’s façade or overall style, signature dishes, or the culture and traditions that inform the menu. Then YOU can purchase them in our auction.
Help Support the Restaurants, the Artists, and ARTsmart
No Tickets Required
Auction Preview Available Soon
ARTsmart’s Edible Art Tour
Looking forward to June 2022: GAZE AND GRAZE! ARTsmart New Mexico’s popular Edible Art Tour is traditionally a two night festival of great art and gastronomical delights. Wear your button (your wearable ticket) and walk and eat your way from gallery to gallery tasting food samples from Santa Fe’s best restaurants and caterers. Please stay tuned for more information about this event.
This event is made possible by generous support from:
Del Norte Credit Union