Collection of your Personal Information
- ARTsmart may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name and email address, and other information that does not identify you. If you donate to ARTsmart, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the transaction and IS NOT STORED on any server, computer or data center, ever. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Information about your computer hardware and software will be automatically collected by ARTsmart. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used to maintain quality of the service and to provide general statistics regarding use of the ARTsmart website. For more information on how this data is used visit: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
- ARTsmart encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from ARTsmart so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. ARTsmart is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the ARTsmart website.
Use of your Personal Information
- ARTsmart collects and uses your personal information to operate its website, collect donations, and deliver the services you have requested. ARTsmart may also use your personally identifiable information to contact you regarding new opportunities to support ARTsmart.
- ARTsmart does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- ARTsmart may share your unidentifiable data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to ARTsmart, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- We use identifiable information to send you email or postal mail, or provide customer support.
- ARTsmart may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within ARTsmart, in order to determine what ARTsmart web pages are the most popular. This data is used to customize content and build ARTsmart’s website.
- ARTsmart will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on ARTsmart or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of ARTsmart; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of ARTsmart, or the public.
Security of your Personal Information
- When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. This is industry standard practice and secure to the best of our knowledge.
Children Under Thirteen
- ARTsmart does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
- We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from ARTsmart by contacting us here:
- Web page: www.artsmartnm.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (505) 992-2787
Changes to this Statement
- ARTsmart will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. ARTsmart encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how ARTsmart is protecting your information
ARTsmart welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that ARTsmart has not adhered to this Statement, please contact ARTsmart at: ARTsmart 1201 Parkway Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87507, PO Box 22363, Santa Fe, NM 87501, (505) 992-2787.
Effective as of September 18, 2017