Rent Our Facility
Host Your Next Event at ARTsmart’s Facility
Rental space in the ARTsmart Community Studio consists of the following:
– 2 art studios, with a total of 8 art tables that can hold 2to 4 people per table (maximum
of 32 people). Studios include 2 sinks.
– A windowless conference room that can accommodate the following maximums:
• 12 people with 4 tables in theater style
• 16 people in a classroom setup
– A gallery/exhibition space with 23 linear feet for display, directly off the entry/greeting area.
– A kitchen equipped with a refrigerator and microwave, no stove is available
– ADA-approved bathrooms for men and women.
– 15 parking spaces, including one disabled, are available, with additional street parking.
To view the space or for questions, please contact Sharon Peterson at: email@example.com
Studio Rental/Meeting Space Rental Terms
– Building occupancy is limited to a maximum of 100 people.
– Rental does not require a 501c3 designation.
– ARTsmart staff must be on site at all times. In the event of bad weather, ARTsmart Community
Studio follows the Santa Fe Public Schools for closures and delays.
– Bookings after 5pm on weekdays or weekends require extra fees.
– Bookings are not confirmed until 50% of the rental fee and a signed Contract have been received.
– Full Payment is due no less than 5 business days prior to the date of the event. Late payment may result in loss of booking.
– A $200 Refundable Damage Deposit is required for all events.
– Extra access day(s) for setup or breakdown are subject to additional fees and ARTsmart availability. Additional staffing charges may be required, depending on the nature of the event.
– Client must provide the ARTsmart Community Studio with a Certificate of Liability Insurance.
– Events serving alcohol require proof that appropriate liquor service permits have been obtained by client and alcohol must be served by a licensed server.
– Client is responsible for post-event clean up including sweeping floors, removal of any rented items and removal of event garbage. This needs to be done the day of the event or extra fees could apply.
– No smoking, no candles, no incense, no lanterns, no fires.